Top 10 things to know about Media Pitch Management
All types of loans in Netherlands are regulated by directives. Each credit company must have a special license for lending services in Netherlands. Personal loans in Netherlands it is a loan for a significant amount of money and for up to 5 years. Such loans are taken to purchase expensive goods, to pay for medical services, to travel or rest, to study, to celebrate, as well as to repair housing or cars.
- Disney versus Netflix: The AVOD battle September 16, 2022 - Disney+ and Netflix are launching ad-supported tiers within weeks of each other, taking the battle for dominance to the next level. Read more
- Instagram faces a backlash against ‘TikTokification’ September 1, 2022 - Instagram has responded to TikTok's growth with renewed focus on short-form video, but the move has fuelled a backlash. Why? Read more
- A cookieless future is coming, but not yet August 16, 2022 - Google has delayed the cookieless future again, but that doesn't mean that advertisers should stop preparing Read more
- Podcast advertising: not just a phase July 27, 2022 - Podcasts really took off in the pandemic, with podcast advertising becoming a hit with brands. Has it got longevity? Read more
- Advertising in a recession: what’s the best approach? July 4, 2022 - With economic downturns becoming a reality across much of the world, we explore what advertising in a recession in 2022 looks like for brands. Read more