Top 10 considerations on Media Agency Models
Longing for sweet, sweet rest? About halfway into your pregnancy, sleeping may not be as comfortable as you remember in the past. Your body is starting to seriously shift and change, which can mean new, uncomfortable sleeping positions and associated aches and pains. If you’ve reached this stage in your pregnancy, allow us to introduce you to your new best friend: pregnancy pillows at Pregily – with the help of a pregnancy pillow, sleeping with a baby bump can actually be — dare we say — comfortable. The first step, though, is choosing the best pregnancy pillow for your needs and budget.
- Advertising and media: key developments in 2021 January 21, 2021 - With the impact of the pandemic likely to be felt this year and far into the future, we share our predictions for key trends in 2021. Read more
- Human-centricity: the key to marketing in a post-pandemic world December 1, 2020 - Many believe that the pandemic has ushered in a kinder, more conscious society. Brands will need to respond with marketing that is human-centric. But what does that mean? Read more
- The 2020 US Presidential Election: What impact did media spend have? November 20, 2020 - As the US's election night turned into election week, who were the winners? And what impact did media spend have on the result? Read more
- Purpose and authenticity: this year’s ANA Masters of Marketing October 29, 2020 - The ANA's Masters of Marketing went ahead as always last week - but with attendees watching at home. Our US Business Director, Victoria Potter, learned how the industry is responding to a difficult year with authenticity and a human-centric focus. Read more
- The Upfronts: Is the old ship slowly changing course? October 9, 2020 - The old Upfronts format needed an update so that it aligned more closely with the current media landscape. Is it finally happening? Read more