Top 10 considerations on Media Agency Models
Longing for sweet, sweet rest? About halfway into your pregnancy, sleeping may not be as comfortable as you remember in the past. Your body is starting to seriously shift and change, which can mean new, uncomfortable sleeping positions and associated aches and pains. If you’ve reached this stage in your pregnancy, allow us to introduce you to your new best friend: pregnancy pillows at Pregily – with the help of a pregnancy pillow, sleeping with a baby bump can actually be — dare we say — comfortable. The first step, though, is choosing the best pregnancy pillow for your needs and budget.
- Is this the end of the entertainment mergers? May 27, 2021 - WarnerMedia and Discovery announced their plan to merge last week, and this week Amazon confirmed its purchase of MGM. Are these bids to win the streaming wars the last of the big entertainment mergers? Read more
- Is the future all talk? April 19, 2021 - With the rise of podcasting and social audio's explosion onto the scene this year, there are endless new opportunities for brands. So, is the future all talk? Read more
- Clear history: Google confirms its plans to kill the cookie March 22, 2021 - With the impact of the pandemic likely to be felt this year and far into the future, we share our predictions for key trends in 2021. Read more
- Advertising and media: key developments in 2021 January 21, 2021 - With the impact of the pandemic likely to be felt this year and far into the future, we share our predictions for key trends in 2021. Read more
- Human-centricity: the key to marketing in a post-pandemic world December 1, 2020 - Many believe that the pandemic has ushered in a kinder, more conscious society. Brands will need to respond with marketing that is human-centric. But what does that mean? Read more